Best Summer Ever | Crate Paper DT


Hello again and happy Tuesday! I'm back today to share a new layout using the super pretty Good Vibes collection by Crate Paper. I'm loving the bright colors and cheerful embellishments in this collection, they make so easy to create a tropical layout and document summer memories!


My inspiration for today's layout came from the lovely cactuses and all tropical elements in the collection. I chose the Magic patterned paper as my background. 


I started by cutting several tropical leaves out of different patterned paper. I varied the size and type of the leaves in order to create more movement. I machine stitched and folded all the pretty leaves and arranged them around the page and adhered them using foam tape. 



I just adore the cute cactus stickers in this collection, I placed some of them among the leaves.


I layered patterned paper behind my photo and wrote my thoughts on a journaling card. To create a title I mixed and matched gold foam alphabet stickers and puffy thicker phrases. The super cute lama with the necklace and the hanging charms were the perfect finishing touches for this summer vibe layout.



Thank you for stopping by! Bea

No comments:

Post a Comment