This makes me HAPPY - Cocoa Vanilla Studio DT


Hey, Everyone! I’m so excited to show you my first scrapbook layout made with the new and incredibly stunning Bohemian Dreams collection from Cocoa Vanilla Studio.
I fell in love with this collection from the moment I opened the box and saw all the gorgeous colors and patterns. From the papers to the lovely embellishments, just amazing! It can be used in so many themes, so many possibilities! I think you’ll soon be as obsessed with it as I am!


To be honest, it was so hard to decide which paper to grab for my first project. I ended up with choosing the Beautiful Mess paper for my background. This paper suits perfectly my style! Colorful, happy, and grants many possibilities for adding little details! This paper is a cut-apart sheet, but I decided to turn it into a fun grid design! With that in mind, I printed out four lovely photos of my little girl and aligned them to the pattern.


The best part is yet to come! The embellishing! This collection has many gorgeous cardstock stickers, stickers, floral ephemera pieces and enable dots, it’s pretty easy to add eye-catching details to your page!


I chose the beautiful cardstock sticker as my title and arranged to the top left of the page use the tone on tone technique.
The collection includes a lovely stamp set, I used the wrath stamp for adding a frame to my journaling.


I decided to spice up my layout with a white frame, so I cut out the shape from white cardstock and adhered bakers twine in a wavy line. I learned this fun technique from Paige's Pages class 11 by Paige Taylor Evans at Big Picture Classes.



Thanks for stopping by today! I hope I’ve inspired you today to get creative and make something pretty with your new Bohemian Dreams collection! Bea

No comments:

Post a Comment